Amplitube 5 is here - Release Date 15/12/20 or 16/12/20

Fret Flintstone

6 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

rented that "Pulp Friction" one and the production quality wasn't as people had explained and there wasn't any violence but a lot of ***** scenes.

LOL!! Ain't even gonna touch that one!!:) 

3 hours ago, InstrEd said:

All here in the USA go to bed early and get up in the morning with you CC. You know you want it ;)

It would have to be early!! I mean real early!! I show up to work some mornings at 0430hr. And Larry has been posting already.

Edited by Grem
  • Haha 1

Good morning, Grem.  Yes, it's that early.  FYI - just double checked the IK Product Manager and realized it was a version behind - latest is 1.0.2.  Apologies if this was mentioned earlier.  It would have sucked to be in the download queue for that before even getting line for AT5.

• Thanks 1

Also showing AT5SE and AT5 in my account! Yay! 

Not sure why I got AT5 SE for free - maybe because I have an AXE IO or TS2 MAX? I bought the AXE IO 18 months ago though.

Downloading :)  AT5 is 2.4Gb btw.

Why does CS 2 need a reboot? 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Not sure why I got AT5 SE for free - maybe because I have an AXE IO or TS2 MAX? I bought the AXE IO 18 months ago though.

I have the same question, ZT.  Bigger question is why the system says it doesn't recognize my serial number.  WTF.  Going back to bed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I was wondering that - Investigating it now

I noticed an extra splash screen comes up 30 seconds or so after I log in - disappears too quick to see what it is.....but no other changes to my PC this morning ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I have all of those things, and I bought Amplitube 4 full, and I only have Amplitube 5 SE.
I think if you bought Amplitube 5 full you get both SE and full, as they are technically the
same program, just one is the "lesser", but included, version

• Thanks 2

Just now, ZincT said:

Sorry Larry, I should have made it clear - I paid for the pre-order of AT5. 

I was querying why I got AT5SE free.

And that's what I answered....AT 5 SE is a PART of AT5, just not the WHOLE, therefore
you got BOTH, because you BOUGHT AT5

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

And that's what I answered....AT 5 SE is a PART of AT5, just not the WHOLE, therefore
you got BOTH, because you BOUGHT AT5

Ok 👍 That's me rushing and answering before I have read something properly, lol.

Edited by ZincT
  • Haha 1