Amplitube 5 is here - Release Date 15/12/20 or 16/12/20

Fret Flintstone

Geez, now I feel really bad! Sorry Peter! Maybe no one would have seen it if I hadn't pointed it out. I just wasn't sure if it was a typo. 🤥

My career has been as a software developer and I know what its like to deliver software. With all the best intentions, sometimes it still ain't enough. But... honestly... only 1 day delay... in software development that's almost a miracle!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

where did you order from? I ordered from IKM web site and item  arrived in less than a week. I am in Canada. Maybe they are low on stock. I ordered before BF.

I am from Canada too. How was the duty like if I may ask? I am always a bit afraid of ordering directly from IK since I don't know how duties will inflate the cost.

24 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Geez, now I feel really bad! Sorry Peter! Maybe no one would have seen it if I hadn't pointed it out. I just wasn't sure if it was a typo. 🤥

My career has been as a software developer and I know what its like to deliver software. With all the best intentions, sometimes it still ain't enough. But... honestly... only 1 day delay... in software development that's almost a miracle!

I harbor no hard feelings.  Humor etc sometimes doesn't land!  I just turned 50  (yesterday, actually, well OK yesterday in the US... eastern US... ok that might not be funny either :) ) and have worked as a developer and admin/build manager for many a software project so yes a one day delay is still unfortunately considered a near-miracle.  But I also know as someone interested in AmpliTube 5 and software like it (and games, which can and often do slip too) it legit sucks when it happens regardless.

16 minutes ago, Grem said:

LOL!! CYA!~!

OK and now I'm officially more concerned that the joke DID land.   Teasing.  Mostly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

it will technically still be the 15th somewhere

LOL!! CYA!~!

[edit] I posted the above right after I read Peters post.

Then I read the other posts.

I can't believe anyone took what he said/posted to be anything other than humor. I mean really people. Get a grip, good grief!

3 hours ago, simon said:

This is user forum, run beautifully by Larry

And with all due respect to the King (as I bow before you my King!), Larry does not run this place! Cakewalk does. And I must give props to the excellent job the mods on this forum do.

Larry's work/effort is why I keep coming back here of course. : )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I harbor no hard feelings.  Humor etc sometimes doesn't land!  I just turned 50  (yesterday, actually, well OK yesterday in the US... eastern US... ok that might not be funny either :) ) and have worked as a developer and admin/build manager for many a software project so yes a one day delay is still unfortunately considered a near-miracle.  But I also know as someone interested in AmpliTube 5 and software like it (and games, which can and often do slip too) it legit sucks when it happens regardless.

OK and now I'm officially more concerned that the joke DID land.   Teasing.  Mostly.

Happy birthday Peter  , just came here to check what s going on and so your post !! 

Edit : reading the thread backwards ... a lot of drama lol it s like a movie scene of Tarantino : i see the mess , and start going back in time to understand what happened lol ....netfix a joke , i ll stick to deal section in this forum lol ...

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3