Amplitube 5 is here - Release Date 15/12/20 or 16/12/20

Fret Flintstone

I think this is new. shows AT 4 sims in the GUI. Shows Mesa and Orange that I use quite often. Looking forward to the IMSTA thing to see more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU0478XhAjc

two thoughts that came to mind while watching this.

- IKM should let us write notes and graffiti in the  bathroom. it would be funny.

- the MixBox FX funtionality, does it access our existing T-Racks FX user presets? It would be kjnd of useful  to be able to load up presets and FX chains between Tracks with Mixbox and in AT 5.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Marc Cormier said:

I don't see where gear credits can be used.  I haven't bought any but I have a gift card I'd like to use.  If I buy Gear Credits with it, will the option to apply them to AT5 show up when I check out?  If so, can I also use Jam Points on the balance?

No...you can't use "Credits" on pre-orders...only released products.
And you cannot combine Credits and Jampoints...only one or the other

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Grem said:

But be aware,  their use (GC) is limited to only being used in CS. And some products take a while, if ever, to make it to CS.

AND be forewarned that buying with gear credits means that they are IMMEDIATELY Not For Resale (NFR)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

So there's really no reason to buy them except maybe once a year when you might get a discount?

I guess if you buy like 1000 you get a deal too. 🤔

The MAIN reason to buy gear credits is that it's technically "cheaper" than buying outright.
You can get 200 Gear Credits for $160 - max jampoints of about 45 = $105 for $200 worth
of credits....so it works out cheaper, but the downside to that is the NFR aspect.  If you pay 
cash, they are "resalable" should you later decide it's just not for you!  So, if buying with 
Gear Credits, BE SURE that you want it....Just some friendly advice!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1

On 11/21/2020 at 8:08 AM, telecode 101 said:

I think this is new. shows AT 4 sims in the GUI. Shows Mesa and Orange that I use quite often. Looking forward to the IMSTA thing to see more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU0478XhAjc

two thoughts that came to mind while watching this.

- IKM should let us write notes and graffiti in the  bathroom. it would be funny.

- the MixBox FX funtionality, does it access our existing T-Racks FX user presets? It would be kjnd of useful  to be able to load up presets and FX chains between Tracks with Mixbox and in AT 5.

That would be funny. 

T-RackS presets are not available in AmplITube directly but I'll run that up the line.

That video posted, for those that didn't click, is about the speakers, rooms, mics, rack effects in AmpliTube 5 and here it is with a preview and embedded to watch here:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joakim said:

I’m thinking about buying hardware, but the question is which version if amplitube I would be getting. Any ideas?

you get AT 5 SE. unless you buy into the Axe deal. AT  5 Max if you buy Axe I/O. AT 5 if you buy Axe Solo.

btw .. you can't sell the AT licenses as they are tied to the interface.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...