IK Multimedia - Upgrades For Everyone Sale

Simeon Amburgey

Upgrades For Everyone

Now's your chance to upgrade to the IK software of your dreams with IK's Upgrade for All promotion. Through April 2nd, pay only the upgrade price on slect IK software, even if you don't own the previous version!

That's right - Save up to 40% on AmpliTube MAX, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, T-RackS 5 MAX and more, or treat yourself to Total Studio 2 MAX - our biggest bundle of software at one low price. The full versions of these titles have all been reduced to the usual upgrade price.

Choose from IK's most popular titles

AmpliTube MAX - $499.99 $299.99
T-RackS 5 MAX - $499.99 $299.99
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 - $499.99 $299.99
Syntronik Deluxe - $399.99 $269.99
MODO Bass - $299.99 $199.99
Total Studio 2 MAX - $999.99 - $699.99

MORE DETAILS HERE

3 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Not everyone. I have Tracks4 MAX  and all modules except 1 which are in Tracks5 but no reasonable way to upgrade to TRacks 5 MAX :(

Put question to IK sales support  weeks ago but was just ignored :(

The pricing is "everyone" can upgrade using the pricing above  even if they do not own the previous version. It's a little confusing on the surface but basically they just lowered the prices of the Retail versions to the Upgrade price.

Edited by Simeon Amburgey
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

The pricing is "everyone" can upgrade using the pricing above  even if they do not own the previous version.

Yep, I understand intention this promo but it is also kind of ironic for me if reading literally its name, is it?

IK always had great promos for new users or users with a small number of their prods. Unfortunately for users with almost everything (or everything) upgrade is kind of frustrating about price. It is their choice - of course - to treat light hitters or newcomers as heavy hitters. But is it causing heavy hitters to feel appreciated? Rhetoric question... I guess...

Also nice to be answered. Even if it would be not expected type of answer better than to be ignored.

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Piotr said:

Yep, I understand intention this promo but it is also kind of ironic for me if reading literally its name, is it?

IK always had great promos for new users or users with a small number of their prods. Unfortunately for users with almost everything (or everything) upgrade is kind of frustrating about price. It is their choice - of course - to treat light hitters or newcomers as heavy hitters. But is it causing heavy hitters to feel appreciated? Rhetoric question... I guess...

I know exactly what you mean. It would be good to have some sort of "extra" perk or "loyalty" bonus for those who have purchased and used the products for a long time. I think Jam Points and such might be a way they try and do this. You can possibly use those for promotions like these I imagine?

8 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

I know exactly what you mean. It would be good to have some sort of "extra" perk or "loyalty" bonus for those who have purchased and used the products for a long time. I think Jam Points and such might be a way they try and do this. You can possibly use those for promotions like these I imagine?

True I can only lower down to  70% price (but need to add 23% VAT) so it would still stay quite high especially comparing kind of upgrade.

It would be nice if IK would offer kind of technology level upgrade, not giving any modules included but just updating engine itself. I would gladly stay with modules I already have (lacking one is leslie which I don't need at all).

I am trying to find a good offer for upgrade but cannot. So this is way I have created question to sales. And this is why it is double frustrating not to be answered... :(

Edited by Piotr

1 hour ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

The pricing is "everyone" can upgrade using the pricing above  even if they do not own the previous version. It's a little confusing on the surface but basically they just lowered the prices of the Retail versions to the Upgrade price.

If you have lots of IK stuff this ALL sale means Do Not Buy.  Far better bargains will come.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

Not everyone. I have Tracks4 MAX  and all modules except 1 which are in Tracks5 but no reasonable way to upgrade to TRacks 5 MAX :(

Put question to IK sales support  weeks ago but was just ignored :(

What is your ticket number?  If you used the Sales & Service form (which it appears you may have) please PM your email address you put on that form for them to get back to you as well as your location and I'll ping whichever office is appropriate as the requests will go to either the US or Italian office depending on your location.  Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

What is your ticket number?  If you used the Sales & Service form (which it appears you may have) please PM your email address you put on that form for them to get back to you as well as your location and I'll ping whichever office is appropriate as the requests will go to either the US or Italian office depending on your location.  Thanks!

Thank you in advance, Peter, for any help in this topic. My email PM-ed.

• Thanks 1

Well... I got answer from IK M.

To be honest I feel like a bot answered not anybody who dig into thing to understand what I am saying...  :(

"To check if you are eligible for crossgrade pricing, go to
“Crossgrade/Upgrade” in your User Area:  www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea

Your final price will be reflected upon checkout.

You may also apply Jam Points towards your purchases for even greater
discounts!"

Well. I was aware of that from start and this is why I used a word 'reasonable' because in my user crossgrade area I have such offer:

€299.99 excl. VAT  (€365.99 incl. VAT)

discounts!"

Using Jam point I could have it with irresistible price the only 256 EUR from my pocket... Wow...

So seriously...  is it reasonable offer to migrate from TR4 MAX (having all new TR5 modules except Leslie) to TR5 MAX ?

But well... I asked and got answered so am I a weirdo to be still unhappy?

Edited by Piotr

59 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Well... I got answer from IK M.

To be honest I feel like a bot answered not anybody who dig into thing to understand what I am saying...  :(

"To check if you are eligible for crossgrade pricing, go to
“Crossgrade/Upgrade” in your User Area:  www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea

Your final price will be reflected upon checkout.

discounts!"

Well. I was aware of that from start and this is why I used a word 'reasonable' because in my user crossgrade area I have such offer:

€299.99 excl. VAT  (€365.99 incl. VAT)

discounts!"

Using Jam point I could have it with irresistible price the only 256 EUR from my pocket... Wow...

So seriously...  is it reasonable offer to migrate from TR4 MAX (having all new TR5 modules except Leslie) to TR5 MAX ?

But well... I asked and got answered so am I a weirdo to be still unhappy?

No.

How can there be so many specials but no real discounts. 

Sorry I’ll stick with the IKM stuff that I have now but won’t be getting any others. 

Add to that when you’re in Australia you’re effectively penalised around 35% because of exchange rates.  Just priced themselves out of the market for me. 

1 hour ago, MUDGEL said:

Sorry I’ll stick with the IKM stuff that I have now but won’t be getting any others. 

Add to that when you’re in Australia you’re effectively penalised around 35% because of exchange rates.  Just priced themselves out of the market for me. 

I have to agree. I wanted to upgrade Sampletank 3 to 4 but I'm sick of being a beta tester for new releases. I'll get it later after a few updates and when they have it on sale!

23 hours ago, MUDGEL said:

It's kinda like Izotope. It's a waiting game.