Gauge Mic Locker

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Piotr said:

And thing like this I was considering. If there are such entries in register with Steinberg path Sonar installer just could read it. But if there are no such entries and no dirs created Sonar install could offer its real defaults....

But anyway my current workflow and data keeping don't force me for clean install so I am unable to check in experiment it in any considerable future :)

Again, nothing to do with Cakewalk.  The default location for a Cakewalk/Sonar installation IS, as you said:

"C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\VstPlugins"

But when you would install VST's from 3rd party developers, the VST installer would default to C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins, and you
would have to TELL the installer that you wanted to use the "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\VstPlugins" path instead.

3 minutes ago, Larry Shelby said:

The default location for a Cakewalk/Sonar installation IS, as you said:

"C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\VstPlugins"

Well, I don't get it to be honest ... This is what I am saying from the beginning of Sonar 'sub-thread' and all the time was about it but because was not 100% sure I had some doubts.

But if you are saying what I was saying why I have an impression you don't agree with me in something?

Anyway to stop this misunderstanding let me check some your threads and buy 1 more plugin this month as my penalty ;)

• Haha 1