VST Buzz Deal - UJAM Virtual Guitarist Sparkle

cclarry

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

It looks like .. if you bide your time .. one could pick up ALL UJAM instruments at around €39 each. When you google search UJAM VSTBUZZ .. at some point all go on sale at Vstbuzz. 

You are probably right Aidan! I'm still waiting for Amber.

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Wait for the €39 deal at VSTBUZZ to come around again, it will?

It would be cheaper for me to buy the bundle and sell Phoenix verb,
but still too much for me...I'm cheap!  I got the other 3 FREE...LOL

Edited by Larry Shelby
  • Haha 2

Last Black Friday, the store was 50% off and they had two flash sales:  Solid2 drums at 75% off and a deal at Plugin Boutique for Hustle at $9.99

The marketing strategy of ujam is pretty clear.  They are proud of their products and feel that if people try them, they'll want more.   They aren't afraid of deals and freebies.

You can try everything out in a free demo.  They give out a lot of stuff for free in places like Plugin Collective (Iron) and Plugin Boutique (Carbon).   They have regular markdowns at places like VSTBuzz.

I think they will have a deal at some point on one of the Finishers.  Of course you could say that the freebie Micro was that.

I'm working on a video now but after that, my next one will be on the Finishers.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

A quick newb UJAM Q?

Loaded in a track, cannot hear anything when I try it with keyboard. I see items in the UI activating but no sound.

The lower range of the keyboard is dedicated to key switches for style and and patterns etc. Move up an octave or two...

For example with Sparkle, C4 and higher play the chords...

Edited by abacab

One more thing...

The basses, the beatmakers, and the drums are all at version 2.0

The guitars are still 1.0 and  have been out for a long time--and are older than the basses--so they are due for an update.
That will include more patterns and I have no doubt, an onboard Finisher, and other goodies.

So if you get Sparkle now, you will have to pay an upgrade price at some oint .  Usually they aren't much, but you should know that.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

21 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

One more thing...

The basses, the beatmakers, and the drums are all at version 2.0

The guitars are still 1.0 and  have been out for a long time--and are older than the basses--so they are due for an update.
That will include more patterns and I have no doubt, an onboard Finisher, and other goodies.

So if you get Sparkle now, you will have to pay an upgrade price at some oint .  Usually they aren't much, but you should know that.

VG-Carbon is the exception for the guitars at 1.0.1. I have it and it does have the finisher and instrument mode. Different from VG-Sparkle at 1.0.0 in many ways, which I also have.

Edited by abacab

I bought VG Iron, VG Amber & VG Sparkle as a bundle when they first came out. I added VG Silk & VG Carbon later.

They're all really good, but I probably use VG Sparkle  & VG Carbon the least. 

VG Sparkle is pretty much a chord riffer, which it does very well... but for me to find use for it, I'd like to see everything from VG Silk incorporated into it (i.e. the bass notes & arpeggiated notes), but with the VG Sparkle sounds.  I'd like to see the same in VG Amber too.

Until they do that, for me, NI Electric Sunburst is my go to for that type of sound. 

VG Amber / NI Strummed Acoustic are pretty much on par IMO, and I'll quite often use both in the same project doubled up.

• Like 2

Just trying sparkle in CW now.

Getting alot of glitching right out of the box. And even a sort of distortion.

I thought it might be buffering issues .. so changed these on my Audient EVO 4, still happening.

Closed CW and tried in Ableton and in Reason ... no problems, playing perfect.

So what could it be in CW I wonder?