Focusrite Plugin Collective

cclarry

Free licence for Reference 4 Headphone Edition

We’ve teamed up with Sonarworks to offer you a free licence forReference 4 Headphone Edition, valid until 1st October 2019. The powerful plug-in aims to flatten the response of your headphones, transforming the sound you get from them.

To access the plug-in simply login to your Focusrite account before the 2nd May 2019 - 4pm UK time.

14 minutes ago, Mike Docy said:

"To access the plug-in simply register a piece of Focusrite hardware and download from your account before the 2nd May 2019 - 4pm UK time."

That's how the Plugin Collective has always worked, although some Novation hardware also facilitates access.

• Like 1

It's a great plugin. I couldn't believe they've got a model for my Sennheiser HD201's!  I bought 5 pairs of these just after they were discontinued.

The only thing is I'm using ARC 2 as well, so I have to remember to switch between them. A few times I've thought "this sounds awful" and realised I've had Sonarworks through the speakers rather than ARC 2 (or vice versa).

Yes, I have ARC2 as well and had been tempted to try Sonarworks but haven't pulled the trigger. 

I have a license for  Reference 3 on my Surface Pro.  I a single license is only for a single computer correct?   I don't use headphones except for tracking on my main DAW but it would be nice to have . 

I'll have to check for an upgrade to 4 for the SP.

Hi. In my account, there was a license for 6 months, not a permanent one.

Have tried (trial version) the full studio version earlier, and it's good. I even thought it was better than ARC, which I use now.

So I was a little disappointed after the initial excitement.

All the best.