Stupid things. Who thinks these things up? What aren't they thinking? :D

Notes_Norton

It came in a mailer as the last page in a house insurance renewal package. It says "This Page Intentionally Left Blank".

Does it look blank to you??? I doesn't look blank to me. It has printing on it. Should I trust these people with my house insurance?

! Blank Page.jpg

Edited by Notes_Norton
typo

Many moons ago I was in dispute with a bank over a change of t&c's that said bank was trying to impose upon me (and many others who had the same kind of deal). My dispute was that they could not just unilaterally alter a contract. They referred to section whatever on page so and so as documenting their right to do so, which did not exist. Long story short, they eventually admitted that the clause referred to wasn't in the contract, but this was because.......I quote....."there wasn't enough room on the page to print it".

The dispute was eventually referred to the financial ombudsman who concluded that they were within their rights to do this. FFS.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

~ George Carlin

😁

I'm learning something new every week and, the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know.  I love the statement from that video Kenny linked that said "Stupid people are the most dangerous people in the world."  I think we've all seen that, ya?