AAS Chromaphone 3

cclarry

I let the Ultra Analog and String Studio upgrades go by because I figured this was coming.  When the next half price sale comes around, it will probably be the best offer ever for me.   I don't have Lounge Lizard, so all four may end up being $99.  That's what it used to be for three of them.

On the other hand, Strum GS-2 is going to be updated at some point, perhaps in 2021.  Maybe I'll wait for that.  

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

When I think back
On all the crap I bought in vst school
It's a wonder
I can plug at all
And though my lack of education
Hasn't hurt me none
I can read the writing on the wall

Really funny! Well done, my (euro goober) friend!

And Chromo3? A no brainer of the 1st order.

• Like 1

I'm tempted by this as Chromaphone is a favorite and I've owned every version, but feeling a bit underwhelmed, as is often the case with AAS updates.  Anything you folks are encountering that is particularly compelling?  I'm sure the sound updates are nice, but I've never been terribly concerned that Chromaphone sounded less than pro.  GUI updates are nice, but not necessarily worth the upgrade price.

10 minutes ago, abacab said:

AAS store has it as US$39.00

Last year I bought the UltraAnalog 3 update and it was $39 + $1.95 GST CAD.  I'm Canadian maybe that's why I got that special price!!  I just checked the invoice and it was C$ last time for me.

17 minutes ago, abacab said:

AAS store has it as US$39.00

I just checked the AAS store and it's the same as last year $39 + $1.95 GST C$.  Go figure, it's rare that we Canadians get a better deal.  It may have something to do with having to charge Canadians GST.