Neural DSP Archtype Cory Wong 50% off

cclarry

8 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Tempting..  I did try it and am hearing good stuff... I have just resisted.

Anyways, it adds up to ~ $91 Canadian with the discount. But IKM are about to announce possibly a new AT version. Hmm.. so many decisions.. so little money. ..

IKM release is the 29th...this is good to the 31st.  You'll have time to see if you want one or the other

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zo said:

dammmm i knew i should have waited , that said it has been already use in several stuff but dammn i literrally bougth this for the wah pedals ...

That wah is sweet (as opposed to the gimmicky shimmerverb). I've activated my trial extension (nice of them to do that for 14 days), and demo-ed this again, thinking I'd buy it. Now I'm not sure I will. It just doesn't add that much to Plini, and there's overlap in tones. But that wah... damn. It's like 75% of its appeal. Might alone be worth the price of admission. 

3 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

That wah is sweet (as opposed to the gimmicky shimmerverb). I've activated my trial extension (nice of them to do that for 14 days), and demo-ed this again, thinking I'd buy it. Now I'm not sure I will. It just doesn't add that much to Plini, and there's overlap in tones. But that wah... damn. It's like 75% of its appeal. Might alone be worth the price of admission. 

Amp wise ,it's really nothing special , like i told , i really need a very good env fallower and auto wah , i tried every other option including what i have in IK and decided to go for it at 75 euros ...would have prefered 60 euros but let's say i paid 15 to have fun before the mass lol (in my King Zo voice lol) 

If you 're into funk stuff or 80 's type of shimmery gutr : bingo .... if not just pass , plini is really exellent 

1 minute ago, Zo said:

... decided to go for it at 75 euros ...would have prefered 60 euros 

Same here. If the 20% loyalty voucher would work on top of the discount code, I would buy it just for the wah. For 75 EUR, I should probably just work out my foot on my 535Q. 

I wonder if they're going to sell effects/modules separately in the future. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tom said:

What’s the best amp to buy for good distortion but not metal, more alt rock crunch?

The one that sounds best to you, no doubt. But if the question relates strictly to Neural DSP, demo Nolly, it's got quite a wide tonal range in that area.