Export to Bandlab

brandon

Question

Hi is there a quick way  I can find the large Export (to Bandlab) button that should be at the top left of my project?

Below is a screenshot and it is nowhere to be found. By right clicking in the control bas then clicking 'modules' it shows that 'export' is already selected.

image.thumb.png.0c84edcc87d6b2ac5d3f988c46b2d227.png

4 answers to this question

There isn't Export to Bandlab, only Export.

The Export module  doesn't seem to be visible on your control bar. Right-click on a blank spot on the Control Bar. Go to Modules and make sure Export is selected.

Then right-click on the Export module, select Resize Export Module and experiment with the sizes to get what you like. If you still can't see it, resize some of the other modules to collapsed (or don't display them) in order to get it visible.

Having got it visible, if it isn't where you want it, right click on an empty spot on the control bar, and make sure none of the 3 "Lock" options are selected. Then click and drag it to where you want it.

You can then experiment with the 3 "Lock" options to see what you like.

Edited by Nigel Mackay

34 minutes ago, Nigel Mackay said:

There isn't one.

Sure there is see http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=NewFeatures.61.html

Not sure how well it works though.

The Publish to BandLab dialog

NewFeatures.61.2.png

is called from the first option in the menu displayed by clicking the Export button in the large or small Export Module

NewFeatures.61.1.png

The Control Bar in the OP looks pretty full. If the Export Module is selected for display it may be off screen on either side of the Control Bar.

Collapse a few modules, depending on the Control Bar settings there may be scroll handles on the ends of the Control Bar to view off screen modules.

2 hours ago, Nigel Mackay said:

There isn't Export to Bandlab, only Export.

The Export module  doesn't seem to be visible on your control bar. Right-click on a blank spot on the Control Bar. Go to Modules and make sure Export is selected.

Then right-click on the Export module, select Resize Export Module and experiment with the sizes to get what you like. If you still can't see it, resize some of the other modules to collapsed (or don't display them) in order to get it visible.

Having got it visible, if it isn't where you want it, right click on an empty spot on the control bar, and make sure none of the 3 "Lock" options are selected. Then click and drag it to where you want it.

You can then experiment with the 3 "Lock" options to see what you like.

Hi Nigel,

I have already checked the 'Export' module. There is no way though that I can find how to resize it. i.e there isn't a 'Resize Export Module' option available.

EDIT: I have found it  -it had somehow got pushed off the end of the screen. Thanks guys.

Edited by brandon
  • Like 1