Scary Deal - Acustica Audio Sand

cclarry

Scary Deal! Save a whopping 75% on Sand and rock your mixes with industry-standard solid state sound.

Get 6 plugins at just €49 Save €150!

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/sand-fab4

Now with added 48/88.2 kHz frequency packs! (Separate download on Aquarius)

This offer ends November 1, 2020 at 11:59pm CET

https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/products/sand-fab4

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is really good deal. Maybe even best last years?

At BG2019 it was 59,70EUR

If somebody is able to accept specific workflow with AA plugins (means huge buffer,sometimes freezing tracks)  it could be a thing to consider.

SSL in approach by AA...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

Is that based on previous purchases from them? 

Yup, but the best thing it is permanent discount :)

And they are very often send codes to let you use it. In fact about 2x more than deals available :)

Additional things sweet about AA approach:
- you have not just 1 SSL model emulation  but many of them

- when they upgrade to next engine version it is free for owners of the previous one

Now compare it to competitors ;)
But still workflow is different and no possible to use them in record stage or with small buffers.

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Larry Shelby said:

Bought!  YAY!  Get' 'em while they're cheap!

Not only that, but I got Sand, Sand, 2, AND Sand 3!!!

And you will have sand4, sand5 and so on 😛

Everything without any additional payment. While their plugins initially seem to be pricey one is getting in fact constantly increasing bundle.

And some deals - like this one - are really sweet.

Studio One's option to change S1 internal buffer easily skipping messing with driver settings looks like designed for use with AA plugins :)

I wish something like that  in our beloved CbB. 

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1

what is the purpose of having the previous , unless you have too much disk space, by the trying this right now , sound superb and engine seems great 

Larry have you seen a deal on Magenta ? MAnley is what i need i'm pretty covered with ssl (Vertigo VSC 3 , VSC 2 , Duende, Waves , IK , NI, Townhouse ect ...) 

3 hours ago, Zo said:

what is the purpose of having the previous , unless you have too much disk space, by the trying this right now , sound superb and engine seems great 

On some plugins, the previous versions sound different, i.e Navy is different sounding between v1 and v2 and so some might prefer earlier. Mainly though it’s to keep backwards compatibility on older sessions. On most, the sampling has stayed the same throughout versions so same sound, it’s just techniques and optimisation improved

8 hours ago, Grem said:

I do like the way this plugin looks. But I am wondering what the SHMOO setting is? First I heard of it!! 

It's SHMod not SCMOO, it's adjusts the attack shape. Usually #2 is the default hardware setting. I still prefer algo comps over AA's except for Tim Petherick's L-Bus, a better SSL emu than SAND IMO.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

I got it when it was on sale last time Zo, so have no idea when
it will be on sale again!  But, when it does go on sale, get it!

How much (im scared for the answer lol) 

8 minutes ago, Larry Shelby said:

I misspoke...I don't have it.  It was the trial that was under my purchased items...

mmm anyway i yesturday i did a 1 hours shoot out versus my plugin at ANALOG ACCESS 

Xlogic comp versus : SSL Duende, Vertigo VSC 3 , IK , Gem ,Townhouse , Sand3 .... it wasn't pretty

Then why not : Manley Vari Mu versus magenta that i found great : no joke ....will test versus mjur , AR 1 ect ....

Then for fun : black box , SSL fusion and silver bullet ..... = i want to sell all my plugins lol ....

Edited by Zo
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Zo said:

mmm anyway i yesturday i did a 1 hours shoot out versus my plugin at ANALOG ACCESS 

Xlogic comp versus : SSL Duende, Vertigo VSC 3 , IK , Gem ,Townhouse , Sand3 .... it wasn't pretty

Then why not : Manley Vari Mu versus magenta that i found great : no joke ....will test versus mjur , AR 1 ect ....

Then for fun : black box , SSL fusion and silver bullet ..... = i want to sell all my plugins lol ....

so Zo, when will we see video with plugins vs hw battle? ;)

Don't worry we will probably buy all your plugins 😛

And you could go to (fairly warning evil word ;) subscription to hw as service ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Piotr said:

so Zo, when will we see video with plugins vs hw battle? ;)

Don't worry we will probably buy all your plugins 😛

And you could go to (fairly warning evil word ;) subscription to hw as service ;)

My bandwitch sucks , too bad   I really wanted to make a review on analog acceess , the concept is more than ever on point nowdayz ...

i have my wave account : mercury + studio classics and all abbeyroad exept the last room simulation ... so i know you love waves , gimme a price lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

My bandwitch sucks , too bad   I really wanted to make a review on analog acceess , the concept is more than ever on point nowdayz ...

It is a pity :(  I do really  like concept hw as a service. I have an account somewhere - don't remember where exactly was waiting for something special to try.

6 minutes ago, Zo said:

i have my wave account : mercury + studio classics and all abbeyroad exept the last room simulation ... so i know you love waves , gimme a price lol

Unfortunately I have everything from Waves I was interested in :)

But I am pretty sure - considering this place purpose - somebody could be interested. ;)