Groove3 offers free All-Access Pass to IK Customers (sort of a deal)

balinas

If this has already been posted, please excuse me.  But I just received the IKM email proclaiming this today.  It is for only 2 weeks, and the time to sign up ends today (not sure exactly what time).  I always love these kind of emails advertising a time limited offer, especially when I get them on the last day, or even after the offer passed!  

And after going through the process, the offer is only good for NEW Groove3 customers.  Sorry, it is NOT good for existing Groove3 accounts.  I have an existing account, but it is not a subscription, so why wouldn't they make it applicable?  Oh, well.  Not that I would ever open a new account just for something like this!  And I would never tell anyone to do that!

Groove3 offers free All-Access Pass to IK Customers

Get 14 days of free access to tutorials on MixBox, T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, and more.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=groove3aapass&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=groove3aapass

There are a couple of new IKM videos I would like to watch, so this might be helpful.  And the 14 day pass is good for all of their videos as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1