Removing Posts

brandon

If it's in the Coffee House, just wait an hour. It'll slip off the first page and be forgotten.

J/K. If it's your own post, just shoot me a PM (or scook, John, Wookie, chuckebaby) and I'll gladly remove it.

I'd also suggest that if you've posted a question or issue and then subsequently resolved it on your own, everybody will appreciate it if you post a follow-up detailing what your solution was. Don't be embarrassed if it's just an "oops, it was user error" - those lessons are valuable, too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

I'd also suggest that if you've posted a question or issue and then subsequently resolved it on your own, everybody will appreciate it if you post a follow-up detailing what your solution was. Don't be embarrassed if it's just an "oops, it was user error" - those lessons are valuable, too.

+1

Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to search this forum to look for solutions to a problem, and many of us do that instead of asking questions that have already been answered dozens of times. Finding SOLVED in an update original post heading (if you are the OP you can do that) and even better a statement describing the solution either in the OP or a link to the solution there, can make that task much less onerous and much more rewarding. You can create a link to a particular post by right clicking the posting time/date text at the top of the post, saving the link address and pasting it into your post.

Voila:

• Thanks 1