SALE! 50% Off! Tone2 Icarus2 synthesizer

Matthew Sorrels

Got this offer this morning from Tone2, I'm passing (have enough synths really) but the discount link looks open to anyone:

We offer a time-limited discount for our synthesizer-flagship Icarus2. This discount is available exclusively to our faithful customers.

Price: $199 $99  

Click here to claim your discount!
https://www.tone2.com/icarus2discount.html
(link will be valid till November)

Info about Icarus2:
https://www.tone2.com/icarus.html

• Thanks 2

• 5 months later...

Hi!

I've clicked the link, and it still appears to be redirecting to the special discount of Icarus2 for 99$.

Obviously I'd like to get it, but I've doubts if the purchase would be validated.

Important to note, as of yet, I am not a Tone2 customer, and neither have I received their newsletter before.

Cheers :)

I bought all my tone2 synths through distributors.  So I don’t have an “account” with tone2.  I’ve tried to find a way to register my synths with them but was unsuccessful. I also don’t receive their newsletter.   I had an issue with a synth so opened a support ticket.  I got an earful about how the developer didn’t authorize external sales, etc.  Anyway, they eventually helped me but the interaction was weird :)

So it’s a bit of a risk but I don’t know that anyone manually approves the purchases or authorizations.   After your post they may fix it though hehe.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Imaginowsky said:

Hi!

I've clicked the link, and it still appears to be redirecting to the special discount of Icarus2 for 99$.

Obviously I'd like to get it, but I've doubts if the purchase would be validated.

Important to note, as of yet, I am not a Tone2 customer, and neither have I received their newsletter before.

Cheers :)

As I know, this sale lasts at least a year.

• 11 months later...