New Website for Ohmforce

cclarry

Hey ohmforce!

It is time! The OhmForce website is being remade. You may have some trouble visiting our website for a couple of hours as we are updating everything. After that you'll be able to connect to your account with your usual email and password, just as you use to do, at

https://www.ohmforce.com/

NB: in the meantime, the link above will *not* work (only it will allow you to subscribe to the newsletter - if not already done).
Any question? Contact us support@ohmforce.com
Thanks, the Ohm Force team

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 3

I just installed a couple of their plugins on my new studio machine.  I'll have to check out the site when it is up.  I believe the reskin may also include updates to some of the plugins if I'm not mistaken?  I recall seeing an offer to upgrade one of the ones I have but haven't installed yet to this new more modern version.

38 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I just installed a couple of their plugins on my new studio machine.  I'll have to check out the site when it is up.  I believe the reskin may also include updates to some of the plugins if I'm not mistaken?  I recall seeing an offer to upgrade one of the ones I have but haven't installed yet to this new more modern version.

Peter , nice to see what other brands rep use ,could you tell us what you re fav brands /plugins ...for what. ? ( if youbhave time of course ) pure curiosity ...