Landing October 29 from IK Multimedia (Deal or No Deal?)

Copiague

On 10/22/2020 at 1:17 AM, Fret Flintstone said:

Maybe I could swap my MODO Drums for it?

The spinning thing at the end of the vid does look Vish, and could be taken as a partial Guitar pick shape.

With those 2 links above I get exactly the same thing.

I hope it is Amp5, they have been trying to push out as many Amp4's as they could in the last few months.

V as in a roman 5, so amplitube 5

6 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

The suspense is killing me...

Damn you viral marketing!!!

I  feel the same  about it.

The new (&old?) fashion to approach somebody just to tell 'hey, I will have something new and interesting,  I will tell you in a week, bye' is for me kind of disrespect for customer...

If they don't want to say anything meaningful why they are bothering me?

I don't even know if it relates to my interest so they just for sake of their marketing they are making me anxious.

I would love to know if they would like company who would treat them the same way?  Do they like calls just disrupting their work which didn't say anything meaningful?

I would prefer to get only info with a content.  Even NASA is better. At last they have said their announcement is to  be related to Moon and Artemis mission. 

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

I agree with you, Piotr, but this conversation is proof that the campaign is meeting its goals.

That's absolutely true.  But unfortunately it is also a proof they care more about their marketing goals than about  their customers feelings... 

How hard it would be to prepare campaign where they  started with some general info (what tool, what purpose etc) and then added some more details every day?

That way they would show respect for time of customers not interested given tool and in the same time giving chance to keep interest and excitement for the rest.

I prefer honesty and direct and serious treatment of customers over messing around of excitement and keeping interest with content empty info.

• Like 2

I'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this yearI'm not buying anything else from IK this year...

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 4