Landing October 29 from IK Multimedia (Deal or No Deal?)

Copiague

1 hour ago, cclarry said:
1 hour ago, abacab said:

MODO Guitar?

Didn't even think about that, and it's a good possibility!!!

Wondering what it could sound like, given that we have already so many sample-based guitars like those from orange tree, acousticsamples, isw etc...? And no, no spanish guitar on offer :P.

To me looks like a revolutionary Dry Effect suite. The Mars desert gave away that they probably removed the Wet/Mix knobs.  First in the industry if that’s the case.  1000’s of presets with only dry mode set.  Probably 0 percent CPU usage which would be unbelievable. I’m really bad at guessing product teasers though so don’t necessarily save for this on my account... 😏 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

I loved that show.  I was 13 or so, if I recall.  Also enjoyed Earth 2 but that one wasn't great throughout unfortunately.

Yeah. That was a classic SciFi show. Everyone had a crush on Jane Badler back then. Ahh. those 80s girls .. the only thing fake about them was hair spray and shoulder pads. Miss them all.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

And those us who just bought IK Total Studio would have to pony up for the new version......

Yup.  Talk about a business plan.  Assuming the MAX designation means the biggest "update" discount, I might not have a problem with it, considering the value that came with TSM2 to begin with.  Everyone can be bought...I just don't know my price is yet.🤔