Landing October 29 from IK Multimedia (Deal or No Deal?)

Copiague

It looks like a  "V"  The reptiles are coming to take over the planet.  Oh wait it looks like they landed on a different planet. We are save for a little bit more but don't let your guard down. They are coming for us!  Now back to your regular program 😆

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

If you go to https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/

you get a blank page.  If you go to something like https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube99/

you get a page not found error.

Amplitube 5 confirmed.  🙂

Damn, you must be right. But the effect range for a Modo Harp would have been very interesting. Probably not their intent, but the sign reminded me of a futuristic harp...

26 minutes ago, Finnbogi Ragnar Ragnarsson said:

Damn, you must be right. But the effect range for a Modo Harp would have been very interesting. Probably not their intent, but the sign reminded me of a futuristic harp...

If it's not MODO Harp and you still want a modelled harp, you can always look at Pianoteq and its harp instrument pack...

Just now, antler said:

If it's not MODO Harp and you still want a modelled harp, you can always look at Pianoteq and its harp instrument pack...

I was just joking, trying to picture an electric harp with Modo Bass and Drums with Amplitube effects, but I agree that the  harps instruments at Pianoteq are really great.

17 minutes ago, Fleer said:

October 29? Maybe I can pick it as my final Group Buy freebie?

Maybe I could swap my MODO Drums for it?

The spinning thing at the end of the vid does look Vish, and could be taken as a partial Guitar pick shape.

With those 2 links above I get exactly the same thing.

I hope it is Amp5, they have been trying to push out as many Amp4's as they could in the last few months.

That's weird, both my links to go the same page here on the forum.  Even though they are different.  Very strange.

Update: the second link had different text and URL values.  Must have been my error copy and pasting the "bad" URL in.  I think it's fixed now.

Edited by Matthew Sorrels
  • Like 1