More proof that nobody with a brain works at Amazon!

craigb

My business partner and I had an FBA store on Amazon (and had everything the current lawsuits are claiming happen to us).  We've been trying to close the store for months, but haven't been able to because there's a 58 CENT balance!  Anyway...  We just got this email today (fluff and links removed to reduce the size):

We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalog:

ASIN: B0713YVRYQ, SKU: TBN-D17-BOV-16699, Title: Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl - 5qt - Flat Bottom Non Slip Base, Retains Temperature, Dishwasher Safe - By Bovado USA This product has been identified as a face mask, head covering, face shield, or related protection product that makes unapproved medical marketing claims regarding viruses, bacteria, or the flu. Products that make medical marketing claims may not be legally marketed in the U.S. without prior review and approval by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Amazon policy prohibits the listing or sale of products that are marketed as unapproved or unregistered medical devices.

Why is this happening?

We took this action because this product is not permitted for sale on Amazon.com. It is your obligation to make sure the products you offer comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon's policies.

So, what is this trying to say?  It says that it's illegal to allow this bowl:

Vollrath-69014-Stainless-Steel-1-5-Quart

To be used as a head covering!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry Pastafarians, I guess you'll have to stick with colanders!  🤣🤣🤣

220px-9378_-_Pastafariano_al_Presidio_an