Media browser (Sample and loops Waveform Display)

NEO.dreams

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Great request, I would also like this!

A visual waveform display in the Browser would help a lot when planning where to place oneshot samples and it would help understand the composition of loops as well.

Update: Maybe you should add the words "waveform display" or something to the thread title?

Edited by GreenLight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/29/2020 at 5:06 PM, GreenLight said:

+1

Great request, I would also like this!

A visual waveform display in the Browser would help a lot when planning where to place oneshot samples and it would help understand the composition of loops as well.

Update: Maybe you should add the words "waveform display" or something to the thread title?

It's a good idea if it helps developers see my request. ))

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, Sergey trapeznikov said:

Until Bandlab has implemented a handy Media Browser for Cakewalk, I use the free ADSR Sample Manager app. It would be great to have similar functionality inside Cakewalk. Recomend for everybody. Below is the link. 
https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/adsr-sample-manager/

I tried it a couple of years ago, and it's a cool piece of software. But back then it couldn't preview loops synced in time with your project (like the Browser in Cakewalk does). Do you know if that works now in the latest ADSR Sample Manager?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GreenLight said:

I tried it a couple of years ago, and it's a cool piece of software. But back then it couldn't preview loops synced in time with your project (like the Browser in Cakewalk does). Do you know if that works now in the latest ADSR Sample Manager?

If I understand you correctly - yes, the tempo of the loop playback is synchronized with the tempo of the project in Cakewalk. Just checked it out.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 8:53 AM, Serg BaDreams said:

If I understand you correctly - yes, the tempo of the loop playback is synchronized with the tempo of the project in Cakewalk. Just checked it out.

Sounds great, thanks a lot. 😀I'm gonna try the latest version, soon.

• Great Idea 1

• 8 months later...
4 hours ago, Will_Kaydo said:

It depends on the votes to your request.

That can't be true due to the amount of request for a sampler and that hasn't been done ... Yet... Lol... I do a +1 for this as well.. even Reaper has a wave form for the samples played.

• Great Idea 1

8 hours ago, Xel Ohh said:

That can't be true due to the amount of request for a sampler and that hasn't been done ... Yet... Lol... I do a +1 for this as well.. even Reaper has a wave form for the samples played.

Was looking for the evidence through all my requests, but dang! There's too many to read. 😟

Real-talk! I was told this in my early days of requests on the forum.😅

I too +1 this. 

• Great Idea 1

9 hours ago, Xel Ohh said:

Yes I did... It's not bad for a mobile sampler... They made it easy to use definitely a nice upgrade for the Bandlab app.

Hopefully this is a sign that it's on the CBB radar - I can't imagine they want users to migrate to the full DAW and then have major features missing

• Great Idea 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's great that the guys I follow on youtube (Xel Ohh and AdK Studios) support me on this issue. It would be great to devote a separate short video to this issue in order to increase the resonance and perhaps the developers will pay attention to our request!

Together - we are force!

• 8 months later...