FabFilter Sale Question (not a deal!)

mibby

I think the last time I saw 50%, it was for bundles rather than single plugins; it was either for BF, or the Christmas end-of-year sale (can't remember which).

1 hour ago, mibby said:

Does anyone know if FabFilter allows a student discount on top of a sale price? i.e. during Black Friday?

@Zo might know the answer to this - I seem to remember he gets an educator's discount on some things

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, antler said:

I think the last time I saw 50%, it was for bundles rather than single plugins; it was either for BF, or the Christmas end-of-year sale (can't remember which).

@Zo might know the answer to this - I seem to remember he gets an educator's discount on some things

For BF i can't recall but custom upgrades yep this is how i got Saturn 2 super cheap

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Zo said:

For BF i can't recall but custom upgrades yep this is how i got Saturn 2 super cheap

To be clear, so you DID get an Education Discount AND a 1/2 off sale?

Edited by mibby

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2020 at 9:52 PM, TerraSin said:

Best Service had a sale in April of 2019 and I bought Total then and sold my single plugins off. Was just under $469 for Total. That was the lowest I've seen it.

hi, you got total for that price including deducting the value of the single licenses you sold off or after deducing that value?

On 10/20/2020 at 9:52 PM, TerraSin said:

Best Service had a sale in April of 2019 and I bought Total then and sold my single plugins off. Was just under $469 for Total. That was the lowest I've seen it.

Yes, it was April...I got Essentails for $200

7 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

hi, you got total for that price including deducting the value of the single licenses you sold off or after deducing that value?

That's what I paid for the bundle at Best Service. It essentially cost me $302.76 for the bundle after buying the 2 license transfer keys and selling those others off.

• Like 1