Acustica Audio Camel

cclarry

Giancarlo just announced on gearslutz that he’s completely overhauling the license transfer system to make it easier and cheaper to transfer. Amazing news!:

“Moved by these requests and these observations, today I called an emergency meeting and involved the whole team.
We came to the conclusion that it is not right to wait until next year to have a solution, and I was promised to have a completed development before the end of the year.
The idea that we came up with is to allow free movement for a finite number of licenses for each person before moving on to the classic mechanism.
Next year, instead of deleting this system, we will extend it by replacing the previous classic mechanism, allowing for real trading on our marketplace, with the lowest possible fee, and it will have nothing to do with the one we have now.
But the mechanism I am talking about would allow you to solve immediately the sale of products that you are not using, WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS. I talked at length with everyone and convinced them of the need to have a finite number of licenses with a free transfer and WITHOUT costs.
Acustica goes from having the worst method of having the best method!“

• Like 1