Sample Logic Morphestra 2

cclarry

One of Sample Logic’s best. 

Edith adds: but watch out, this version indeed requires full Kontakt, which is probably why it’s so much cheaper. The original also ran on the free Kontakt Player. 

Edited by Fleer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Fleer said:

One of Sample Logic’s best. 

Edith adds: but watch out, this version indeed requires full Kontakt, which is probably why it’s so much cheaper. The original also ran on the free Kontakt Player. 

I do like their stuff Fleer and I also managed to use my APD $50 voucher on Trailer Xpressions 3 when it was on offer. 

APD seem to have stopped doing vouchers now though :(  

56 minutes ago, antler said:

Is Morphestra like CinemorphX? The sound demos I've listened to sound very similar.

They are very similar.  Morphestra 2 is the newer evolution.  It's manual describes it as " 4,000+ morphed cinematic instruments & multis derived entirely from true orchestral recordings" vs CinemorphX  which is an evolution of a bunch of earlier SampleLogic products based on ambience, bass, harmony, impacts, melody and rhythm.  With more of a synth/electronic/world sound.  Honestly they are kind of all interchangeable (SampleLogic has a few products all in this same area).  If you have one, you may actually be good and not need more.  Listen to the demo/walkthrough/samples and decide if the sounds work for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sample logic stuff all sound alike imho , cool for one or two title but the sonic print is to pronouced and sound design reflects too much the maker tastes imho , great sometime , but then having it accross all titles makes the interest lower ...

watching Simeon video as i type , notice that samplelogic mrophestra 2 is superb if you don't own other smaplgic stuff ..

Edited by Zo
  • Thanks 1