Playing around, trying to learn kontakt stuff, and this turned up. I think it is an ode to 2020, part side show, part gloom dancing together under the arp.  Wearing blue gloves. Hope 2021 makes more sense. Thanks for listening, treesha

• Like 1

Hey Treesha, that's some do-wacka-do synth doodlin' there (which after all seems to be the craze) -- since you say you were "playing around" we'll go with that -- good mix on this one as is~~Allan.

Loved the changes. You have a way with re-stating themes that makes me want to buy a book on harmony. The mix is perfect as is the ambiguous ending. Really nice stuff. I'm going to have to check out your other work on your youtube channel.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback 😊. It was challenging to have to follow the arp around and make up parts to go along that i liked. I had to melodyne notes here and there to make it work. My youtube is only lyric videos of my album Room for the Weak (nod to joy division) 10 very personal songs i sing about living with chronic illness. My bandcamp has that album and like 15 or so other songs some instrumentals some singing so if you want more instrumentals bandcamp is where to look. 

That was a fun romp.

Thanks for the feedback  Bapu and daryl1968. Yeah kinda circusy and romping around my first ode to the sideshow that is 2020 and probably not the last. 

I like this song because of its unpredictability.  It's simple, yet, to the point.  It's not doodling if you have a POV.  Good job!

On 10/19/2020 at 9:04 PM, treesha said:

Wearing blue gloves

This living in a "bubble" is wearing thin, but sleeping in the ground ain't so hot neither; what can I say...

Well done tresha

t

Thanks Nigel, yes like 2020 an unpredictable circus! And thanks t, its all getting old. Hope 21 is much better ! Meanwhile, music is still wonderful stuff.