Algonaut Atlas

cclarry

Still a reminder is always handy :) 

Also, I just saw this posted over on the KVR forum talking about a new update to Atlas which should be out sometime...

I'm on the private beta here and although I can't give any specific details what I will say is that IMO it's a significant update and there's plenty of new features. I will also say that there have been several beta releases and the developer is listening to my input. I honestly don't know when the full release is coming but I'd say it's worth $49 for the current version just for the sample map features. It's a much more pleasant way to dig through huge piles of sample libraries (which we've all gathered over the years) and the sample shaping/filtering, kit building and randomisation stuff is actually very useful. You get from nothing to an interesting new drum kit very quickly.

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I thought I had seen it..but couldn't find it...

Thanx ZT!!!

No problems Larry. 👍 A reminder never hurts and when I posted it I thought it was a short lived flash sale but it seems to have continued. 

I still don't have XO or Atlas so I am interested to see whether a new version of Atlas can finally get closer to XO's capabilities. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zo said:

They're were supposed to do abig update , still not there ?

Not yet Zo, but it is supposed to be not far away.

The sale is now over anyway, but I expect there will be BF/Christmas deals soon (and maybe it will be updated then).