It's Love-new song (remixed on St. Patrick's day)

Lynn Wilson

22 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

I enjoyed it Lynn - good song.  Your voice made me think of Elvis Costello - cool. Overall the mix sounds good to my ears.

Douglas, thanks for the kind comment!  I never would have thought of EC, but I'm very flattered.  

Hi Lynn,

good job,

if I dare .... The only thing is that I hear more guitars than ...love ..sorry sorry , you know how I process and I am found of light arrangements ... They allow me to hear more of the " heart of the thing ( song)" It is also that as a a non native english person It demands me some kind of effort to " enter " your song.

Anyway good job and we need good music and cool people while Notre-Dame is burning .

carry on .... It is a need ...

cheers.

Olivier

• Like 1

I am glad that this song bounced back up to the top of the page.  Some how I missed it previously.  This is really is a well written song with some excellent lyrics and good work on the vocals.  You must have made some of the suggestions made above because the mix sounded doggone good to me.  I always enjoy listening to your new posts.  You are building up quite a collection of very good songs!!

Freddy, as always, thanks for you kind words and time.  Yes, the forum has helped very much with this mix.  I know we have all benefited from this site.  Speaking of collections, yours has grown quite a bit.  You and many others keep inspiring me to keep this up, and I appreciate if very much!