Bandlab Assistant updated

cclarry

It looks like Bandlab Assistant successfully updated to 6.1.0.2587, but that doesn't seem to clear the Update button.  I did restart Bandlab Assistant after I was sure it wasn't still in task manager; I did not restart my PC yet.  Maybe that will clear the flag.  Maybe there is a later/different build that clears the Update button.  Will try the direct link. Plenty of options to try to clear the button. Not urgent on my part because Cakewalk seems to work as it did before the Quasi-Update.

image.png.ab719166359df6b56a6dbbf4c18ed840.png

Update: Without rebooting the PC, I ran the installer again and the the button no longer says "Update." Hope this helps others with the same issue.

Edited by User 905133

This was a strange experience.

Yesterday I just hit the update Button in BA (6.0), Nothing happens.

So I downloaded BA_latest (what still was 6.0 yesterday) installed and hit the update button again. BA just shuts down. So I removed, restarted, reinstalled, nothing changed. Since I had some work to do I decided to try later.

Today I realized there's the new Versions 6.1 available at the BandlabSite as BA_latest, so I again removed BA (6.0), restarted and tried to insatall 6.1. Installation hangs after about 40%. So I stopped and installed 6.0 again.

Just out of curiousity I started the installation of 6.1 manually (the file I downloaded before) with BA 6.0 installed and - it's a mystery - it finally works. 

Hopefully I don't need BA to update Cakewalk next time . . . .