iZotope Support Slow Response Time

Cat Schrodinger

Hi all.

I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post about this kind of thing.

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with iZotope support of late, and what kind of time frame the response was received in, if at all? I ask this as I contacted iZotope Customer Care about a bundle upgrade twelve days ago (I didnt get  the advertised free upgrade to MPS 4 after buying and registering MPS 3 a week earlier) and haven't received a response beyond the standard initial automated "your request has been received" type response received shortly after submitting my request.

Thanks for contacting iZotope Customer Care. Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We will respond to your ticket in the order in which it was received.

Please note, due to increased volume requests may take longer than usual to receive a response. We are working as quickly as possible to reach out in regards to your issue.

While it's reasonable to assume that this is a pretty busy time for iZotope, is twelve days without a word too long?

Thanks in advance for any time and attention given.

Edited by Cat Schrodinger

3 hours ago, S.L.I.P. said:

I contacted them a couple of months ago, and it took them 10 days to get back to me. 

Thanks S.L.I.P.! While a wait of many days like this isn't what one might consider ideal, your reply is reassuring.

3 hours ago, paulo said:

I haven't had need to contact them for some time, but usually they are among the very best in my experience so it might be worth checking to see if something has gone astray.

As is this reply. Thanks paulo!

A short moment later . . .

I just checked my inbox and was delighted to find a response from iZotope Customer Care apologising for the delay and letting me know that an MPS 4 upgrade had now been deposited into my account.

Ah, the wonders of synchronicity!