ABull

On 10/21/2020 at 3:30 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

I think you always write songs with a good hook to them, and this one is no exception.  I like your style of composing and singing (I liked the vocal harmonies).

The mix sounded good to me - nice job there.

Thanks Douglas -- I appreciate your listening and commenting~~Allan.

Blimey, mate, those vocals! You have a really great voice and this melody makes great use of it. I envy your falsetto skills, very nice. The mix is really nice, clean but smooth, nothing harsh about it. 

I'd consider pushing that awesome falsetto high harmony back a bit in the chorus, it seems to me that  it's burying the lead vocal.

Love your stuff!

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2020 at 9:16 AM, Kevin Walsh said:

Blimey, mate, those vocals! You have a really great voice and this melody makes great use of it. I envy your falsetto skills, very nice. The mix is really nice, clean but smooth, nothing harsh about it. 

I'd consider pushing that awesome falsetto high harmony back a bit in the chorus, it seems to me that  it's burying the lead vocal.

Love your stuff!

Hi Kevin, glad you like those vox and I appreciate your telling me -- I'll keep your comments about the falsetto in mind for a new mix -- you say love your stuff and I say back at ya mate~~Allan.

On 11/6/2020 at 4:18 PM, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi Allan,

Great hook and backing vocals complimenting an excellent song.

Beatlesque to my ears in the middle + love the guitar solo.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

Paul

Thanks Paul, as your work is of such high quality I truly appreciate your listening and commenting.  And hey, thanks for digging that guitar solo and that bridge!  As always, I look forward to hearing your next song post, mate~~Allan.

Hi Allen ,

Love your vocals on this . I'm a non vocalist but if I could sing I would be happy if I had a voice that had the depth and quality of your abilities on  vocals .

I really dug the changes in your arrangement . At 1:29 that change up was unexpected. As it played out it really drew me in as a listener . Before I left your song page I wound up giving that song section a few more listens .

Yeah very good ! I enjoyed your tune ,

Kenny

• Thanks 1