Midi controller unwillingly sets left master fader to INF

Gijs Verhoeff

Hi all,

I have a very strange thing going on. 

If i start up cakewalk of if i switch pages on my BCF 2000 (from channels 1-8 to 9-16) that causes my left fader from my output channel to go to INF i.e. i hear no sound coming from left.

If i change to my other output, same thing happens. 

First i thought it was my left speaker, but in other DAWs it all works fine.

This issue makes cakewalk unworkable for me, anyone got any similair issues or knows whats going on ?

I tried different emulation modes, but the only one workng in CW is the mackie control and this is where this problem occurs.

I so hope nybody can help out !

Ha, I just started having to this issue too. I finally figured out how to get my Arturia Keylab Essential set up as a DAW controller, and depending on the controller focus, it either drags down the Hardware Left output, or the master fader. It repeatedly does it throughout the session. I thought at first that the sliders were too touchy and the input noise filtering on the controller was to blame, but perhaps it's a wider issue?

Yeah, I can switch it around also with one of the hardware keys, it toggles bus/hw. But, it still randomly jumps. If it's on HW, it jumps the left slider down. If it's on bus, it jumps the master slider. But since the busses only have one slider, it makes me think it's doing the same thing, no matter where it's pointed.