Fishman Tripleplay wireless

KSband

The fishman software just doe not work well with cakewalk, it freezes up and only a computer reboot will fix it. Every time I restart the program it changes the synth that is loaded in it too.  I've been posting my problems on the fishman forum, they claimed they released a patch to fix it but I don't see any improvement. Cakewalk is not listed as a compatible program from them.

@kurt soderquist,

Thank you for reporting the issue in the forum.  Hopefully, other forum members that use the Fishman Triple Play will see your post and either (1) confirm hanging is a common issue or (2) report they do not experience the issue and offer some suggestions that might help to resolve the issue.

In the meantime, did you know that the Cakewalk by BandLab developers may be able to assist with a resolution?  Chief developer, @Noel Borthwick , has a topic that details how you can provide them with the information they need to help you resolve the issue.  From the topic: 

In some cases you may not encounter an actual crash in the app but the application appears hung and unresponsive. In such cases Windows will not save a crash dump file automatically. There are a few ways to manually create a dump file in such cases. The easiest way is to go to task manager and right click the process name (in this case it would be listed as "Cakewalk Application") and then choose "Create Dump File". 

Once you have the dump file you can put it on a share like dropbox, google drive etc. Next, log a problem report case with Cakewalk and include the link to the dump file.

You can read the complete topic here:  Better problem reporting: How to capture a crash dump