Recommended drum sampler with layering capabilities?

Hi all. I’ve been using Sitala, which is cool, but I want something that allows for sample layering for blending more than one sound together (very common in modern genres). I have Kontakt already but the interface is hard to navigate IMO. Poise apparently can do it but the GUI is too small. Any free/cheap option?

thanks!

UPDATE: So, a few weeks ago I installed Poise from One Small Clue, which was recently made free, but I discarded it since the GUI is a bit small. I decided to give it another spin and it's actually quite amazing. I can live with the small GUI, it's not that bad. I am using this skin though: https://vstskins.com/poise-aiva-1-5/

You can very easily layer drums and much more. You can even drag audio from the sequencer to the pads. Also, you can MIDI map the sample start and end points!

I recommend you watch this 4 part tutorial, it is very useful: 

• Like 1

Sitala is nice but Poise is actually insane workflow-wise. Totally recommended!

You can specify an audio editor program to send your samples and then reload them back to the pad (right click in the layer icon). You can resample a sample after applying effects to save cpu. You can click and drag to select all pads, etc. Possibly the best drum sampler I’ve ever used, and I used to own Battery 3 and Geist 2. If only the GUI was a bit bigger... but whatever.

Edited by Esteban Villanova