I Don't Think She Loves Me Anymore

Barry Seymour

Terrific demo of your song Barry -- your voice is perfect for this style -- like that guitar part too.  (Just a comment on the lyrics -- the first verse where you're on the floor and she's on the bed sounds like the dramatic climax of the song -- there's nowhere to go after that in that the other verses are setups to that scenerio -- if that was the last verse lyric it would have more impact.)~~Allan.

2 hours ago, ABull said:

Terrific demo of your song Barry -- your voice is perfect for this style -- like that guitar part too.  (Just a comment on the lyrics -- the first verse where you're on the floor and she's on the bed sounds like the dramatic climax of the song -- there's nowhere to go after that in that the other verses are setups to that scenerio -- if that was the last verse lyric it would have more impact.)~~Allan.

I thought about that, it's a good point, but I think the last verse - 'first one out the door' - does the trick too. Thanks for the feedback, though....

Barry
Your music always takes me back a few years, back to when music was good. I like how you're not quite rock/pop and not quite country either IMO.
Professional caliber singing and playing like others have mentioned. I do agree with Allan above though about the lyrics.  You wouldn't be wondering how she felt about you if you're sleeping on the floor. I think the clues about her not loving you should maybe be more subtle. But just my 2 pennies.

• Like 1