Beatskillz Installation Issues

BigWhirl2012

I've installed literally hundreds of plugins in my day but I don't think I've ever encountered a process as maddening as this. Has anyone else experienced issues installing instruments/plugins from this company? I purchased four products from them - Synthwave, Synthwave Drums, Retro Keys, and Retro Hit. The only one Cakewalk recognized was RetroHit but it didn't load any instruments. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, scanned multiple times, etc for all them.  I tried their support but it was useless.  After explaining everything I did which included uninstall/reinstall, I received an email telling me uninstall and reinstall and check my path. Like I hadn't tried that already.  I'm  at the point I'm ready to  simply chalk it up as an expensive lesson and move on but thought I'd try the forums here first. It's always been helpful in the past.

Don't have these plug-ins and they don't have demos so can test them myself.

What does the scan log show?

If you have not scanned with the scan log enabled

• open VST Preferences in CbB
  • select the "Scan in Sandbox" and "Generate Scan Log" options, make sure the two rescan options are NOT selected.
  • click the Reset button.

This will clear and rebuild the CbB VST inventory in the registry and write out a log.