LIFE: The Ultimate in Procrastination

freddy j

Here is a simple, uncomplicated, lighthearted, little number that suggests a possible plan for extending the time that we get to spend on this Earth.  However, having said that, I am pretty sure that it won't work.  Just wishing that something will work, seldom (read never) works.  However, it might provide a good excuse for the "engagement of procrastination?  I hope it might give you a bit of a giggle.

As always comments, suggestions, crit.'s, donations (yes, I jest), etc. are welcome and appreciated!

Thanks.

LIFE: The Ultimate in Procrastination

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandid=963481

• Like 2

Hi Douglas.  I hope that it brought a bit of a smile to your face.  Thanks very much for listening and your comments.

Hey Kevin.  My wife tells me that I can sometimes have a bit of an attitude but I think she means it differently (lol). Thanks for the bonus points but I must admit I cheated.  🤥 Sometimes rhymer.com can be a real friend when you are trying to write lyrics.  Thanks for taking time to comment  -  I much appreciate it.

Hello Hidden Symmetry.  Thank you very much.  BTW, I really enjoyed the song on your recent post  --  excellent work!

Hi Allan.  BTW,  does that professorship come as tenured and is it an assistant, associate, or full professor rank?   Thank you very much for listening and for the encouragement!!!

Hello tom!  Does the "Procrastinators Unanimous" organization have a Tampa Bay area chapter (just asking)?   Thanks for listening and the kind words pal!

Hi Bjorn.  Thanks very much for the kind comments.  I admit that I used a bit of help from Rhymer.  There were very few words that would rhyme with procrastination that were one syllable.  However, there were lots more that were two or three and a few of those were relevant to the song. On the guitar -- I was going (again) for that gritty, gravelly,distorted  early electric guitar sound.  I hope it worked.  Thanks again.

Thanks Nigel!  I was hoping that it might bring a bit of a smile to those that listened.