Kazrog's True Iron is $20 until Oct 17!

mibby

2 hours ago, Zo said:

lowest i've seen since

I bought True Iron for $20 on Sep 6, 2020... 😱
That I could have waited 5 weeks and saved a penny is really binding my shorts 🤬
I'm so distraught I'm going to click on Submit Reply, crawl under my desk and just soak the floor with my tears of frustration and disappointment while I rage at what use I might have made from my savings if I had known. 😭

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 5

32 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

That I could have waited 5 weeks and saved a penny is really binding my shorts 🤬
I'm so distraught I'm going to click on Submit Reply, crawl under my desk and just soak the floor with my tears of frustration and disappointment while I rage at what use I might have made from my savings if I had known. 😭

You could just get another license. You'd have no problem selling it on kvr once the sale is over for $20.02. At decimal points no one could accuse you of profiteering, but you'd tilt the balance one penny on the side of happy. 

decimals.jpg.f425242bee073e38500755c61f327c28.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

You could just get another license. You'd have no problem selling it on kvr once the sale is over for $20.02. At decimal points no one could accuse you of profiteering, but you'd tilt the balance one penny on the side of happy. 

decimals.jpg.f425242bee073e38500755c61f327c28.jpg

😃🤑😁 KA-CHING!!!

Though on second thought I might save/earn more switching to decaf. 
Still a great plugin even if I paid more.

Edited by TheSteven

53 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Though on second thought I might save/earn more switching to decaf. 
Still a great plugin even if I paid more.

Absolutely. It's been sitting in my  NowTheseYou'reDefinitelySupposedToBeUsing folder ever since I demo-ed it, liked it, and bought it. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheSteven said:

There may still be time to launch a PayPal dispute and get a refund so you can get *this* deal 

• Thanks 1