New Toontrack MIDI - British Invasion

Bapu

6 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

1. Let me know what you think of the EZBass MIDI.

2. There's a second one coming this month. 

1. Not likely very soon, I'm just hoarding them for now.

2. A hoarders dream.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bapu said:

As of today, the 6 pack Drum MIDI is still only ~$16 per. 

Even on sale @ Toontrack for $23 it's a "deal".

EZkeys generic six pack is $119 now, so 20ish per. I've paid about half that five times in the past. Not bitchin' just greedy. 😆 Larry would be proud!

Rocky

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Where is the best deal on a Drum MIDI 6 pack these days?

Depends, do you have T&S Points? Maybe there. I'm kind of in their points ecosystem so that's where I buy them.

2 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Depends, do you have T&S Points? Maybe there. I'm kind of in their points ecosystem so that's where I buy them.

T&S does seem like the best deal since you can pay in GBP without VAT (if you live in the US).  Best Service doesn't seem to let you do that anyone, they no longer let you pick the currency.  I do seem to remember these 6 packs being cheaper in the past than they are now though.  And they never really seem to go on sale like other Toontrack products.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

T&S does seem like the best deal since you can pay in GBP without VAT (if you live in the US).  Best Service doesn't seem to let you do that anyone, they no longer let you pick the currency.  I do seem to remember these 6 packs being cheaper in the past than they are now though.  And they never really seem to go on sale like other Toontrack products.

You are correct on all accounts Matthew.

19 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

T&S is also $20 cheaper that Best Service on EZkeys midi. So $16.50 per, like Bapu said, still a great deal!

Rocky

• Like 1