Chadtindale

Editing Sheet Music Info

Hello, 

I haven't tried this since the switch to Bandlab Cakewalk, but I like to print Sheet music and have it in a binder when I do big projects. I used to go to "Project/Info" to edit things like the title, subtitle, and copywrite credits. But that feature is missing in Bandlab cakewalk. Where would I go for that now? I want to change the info before printing. Please help. Thank you. 

I found it. If you're looking for it. It's hidden in the browser on the far right. Open the browser and go to notes. I attached a screen shot so you can see. It's a hard feature to find. But thanks to all who came looking to help. 

Capture.PNG

Is that sheet music something CbB produced from your song? It would be cool to see sheet music produced from a song. 

6 hours ago, Billy86 said:

Is that sheet music something CbB produced from your song? It would be cool to see sheet music produced from a song. 

Isn't everything you do with MIDI always presented as sheet music as well? Audio is another story.

I've printed sheet music from SONAR already ages ago. Although the staff functions were not very good.

15 hours ago, Billy86 said:

Any MIDI you input to a project, whether recorded, moused-in, or dragged into a project can be displayed as notation  and printed as Kalle wrote. You can add chord diagrams, expression, lyrics and notes.
Audio you would have to write manually.

I’ll look into it. Have been getting more into MIDI lately and have  never used this function before.