Editing Sheet Music Info

Chadtindale

Hello, 

I haven't tried this since the switch to Bandlab Cakewalk, but I like to print Sheet music and have it in a binder when I do big projects. I used to go to "Project/Info" to edit things like the title, subtitle, and copywrite credits. But that feature is missing in Bandlab cakewalk. Where would I go for that now? I want to change the info before printing. Please help. Thank you. 

6 hours ago, Billy86 said:

Is that sheet music something CbB produced from your song? It would be cool to see sheet music produced from a song. 

Isn't everything you do with MIDI always presented as sheet music as well? Audio is another story.

I've printed sheet music from SONAR already ages ago. Although the staff functions were not very good.

15 hours ago, Billy86 said:

Is that sheet music something CbB produced from your song? It would be cool to see sheet music produced from a song. 

Any MIDI you input to a project, whether recorded, moused-in, or dragged into a project can be displayed as notation  and printed as Kalle wrote. You can add chord diagrams, expression, lyrics and notes.
Audio you would have to write manually.

• 7 months later...
On 10/12/2020 at 11:55 PM, Billy86 said:

Yes. While I write and arrange music in Cakewalk by Bandlab, People who perform with me get sheet music. I do a lot of classical music (on elecrtric guitar) and sight readers need sheet music. After entering in the Notes section (mentioned above)

1) Pull up the staff view of all instruments you want on the page you are printing
2) File>Print Preview
3) Configure. Change the settings and select zoom in then zoom out. Adjust until you find the right size. 
4) Print in upper left corner. 

I keep a lot of my sheet music in a folder so if I haven't performed a song in a while I can go back and play along with instrument tracks I've created. Sheet music is a wonderful addition to the software. Though I do wish I could clean up the sheet music with CWBB. some of the Smaller notes don't need to be shown, or give me a grace note parenthesis. But other than that, I really like the feature. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
22 hours ago, TomAAK said:

If you put in chords in the sheet the
program wont save it in the file!
Its save only sheets and name mm.
How to fix that ?

Welcome to the Cakewalk Forum- You should start your own thread as this is an old thread and most people won't see your question.