XLN updates

simon

Yeah, I do these XLN Updates, from time to time, but have never quite figured out what they do or don’t do to my Addictive Keys. They do seem to do a pretty good job, though, at scattering pieces of Addictive Drums over my hard disk ...even though I don’t have Addictive Drums.

• Sad 1

grrr.. another mindless plugin manager forcing installation of 32bit and aax regardless if needed or not ..

Just let's install everything everywhere possible not to work to much with improvement or thinking and not to be bothered by users...

Is it really 2020 for developers or still in XX century' ? 😞

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Piotr said:

grrr.. another mindless plugin manager forcing installation of 32bit and aax regardless if needed or not ..

Just let's install everything everywhere possible not to work to much with improvement or thinking and not to be bothered by users...

Is it really 2020 for developers or still in XX century' ? 😞

IMO it's the "new" Middle Ages in software development and regrettably also in a lot of other areas in modern life (it is not allowed anymore to say your opinion, it's always the risk that it is interpreted racist, not eco-friendly or anti-women). I hate those plugin installation managers! Honestly, it would be much more user-friendly if we had zip-files to extract the contents with a simple readme instruction! It takes so much time to clean up what most of those silly installers do!

• Like 2