Zooming and Lanes!

Keni

I know...

You've heard this from me ever since the conversion from layers to lanes.

There was a tiny improvement long ago, but the issue is still very uncomfortable.

PLEASE!

When a zoom area is selected, I expect (need) to see that area.

It works fine when only tracks are visible, but if Lanes are involved, the result is never close to what was selected and I am forced to tinker in many ways to see what I need.

I stopped complaining about Lanes themselves long ago as most other issues with them have been reasonably addressed.

But this is a continuing annoyance. Could I be the only person bothered by this? I doubt it...

PLEASE!

This is not a rare situation. It is constant! If I select an area to zoom, I need/expect that area to become my focus.

There are still many issues related to this. If I have Lanes visible, I really don't need/want a large Track view and tiny Lane view!

Extremely counter intuitive! Especially being forced to the eye-confusing promoted clips in the Track view.

PLEASE!

Make this better!

🙏

• Like 2

I also remember all the talk of a "cluttered screen"...

The promoted clip view being there and even worse, larger than the lanes I'm working on is an extremely cluttered view.

Attempting to view the specific lane(s) I wish to work on almost always forces me to alter the zoom manually and often causes me to "lose my place"