Kontakt 6.3.1 not working in cakewalk

bertus weyers

Hi all,

I have a small problem with Kontakt 6.3.1.

I recently got this version from a friend who doesn't use it any more.

Problem is when I use it in Cakewalk. ( As standalone no problem whatsoever.) When I use it in cakewalk it works fine first time, but after saving it it gives me an error every time, logs out and next time I try to use it I cannot recall the file. I have tried every configuration I can think of but nothing works. Had the Player version for a while without any problems. Is there something I'm missing? Is there another NI app I must have for it to work?

Please help!

Regards

Bertus.

Kontakt1.PNG

Kontakt2.PNG

I have no personal experience of Realivox Blue, but I see that Realivox is selling two different versions at different prices: one library that only runs with full Kontakt, and one more expensive version that also runs inside Kontakt Player. If you have managed to install full Kontakt anyone of those versions should work. However, if you’ve got the Kontakt Player version of Realivox Blue you may have to use the serial number that came with the purchase to activate it. With the cheaper version of Realivox Blue (which requires full Kontakt) no serial number is necessary.

If that’s not the problem, my suggestion would be to try yet again to download and then reinstall Realivox Blue. You won’t have to install Komplete or any other program from Native Instruments.