New version soon?

FJ Lamela

We're all as much in the dark as you are.

It's just a matter of manually checking for updates periodically. Someone usually will post when a new version appears though, quite often before its officially announced.

It's only been 6 weeks since the last update however, and if they're working on something big, or a risky fix, it's likely to take longer for a new update.  BandLab have been pretty good about not releasing Cakewalk until they're sure its ready.

I always defer to Noel and the crew.  They have never let me down and are always patient with me when I ask somewhat plebian questions.       I am loyal to this daw because of them and have been for many years.     Always am surprised by their improvements and often amazed by their tenacity of purpose.  Enough said.

1 hour ago, synkrotron said:

Is something broken?

Yes,for example in midi filtering (Edit) have some problems  when you increase,decrease parameters.......and other minor bugs....but...

Im not a beta tester....

Please dont feel angry with my question,I LOVE CAKEWALK DAW,I USE IT SINCE THE FIRST VERSION,

but all software have some minor or major bugs ,and can they can be improved!.

8 minutes ago, FJ Lamela said:

Please dont feel angry with my question

I am not angry.

Was just curious what your problems are that need fixing with an update, assuming that an update would fix your problems.

Have you raised your issues with the Cakewalk Peeps?

10 minutes ago, FJ Lamela said:

but all software have some minor or major bugs

Gone are the days when software was released as "finished."

10 minutes ago, FJ Lamela said:

and can they can be improved

Indeed.

I sincerely hope that your Cakewalk problems are fixed, and soon.

cheers

andy