Just a little tester for a new toy

Wookiee

16 hours ago, jwnicholson78 said:

'd totally listen to this while playing some old 8-bit platformer

You are most kind sir thank you oh yes there would be no classic rock songs without his particular progression, it just gets warped when play with synths and whats played arpeggiators.

This must be how all the elves in Santa's Workshop crank out zillions of presents each year - they listen to this while popping diet pills with lots of caffeine.

Oh, by the way, that's what your song brought to mind. Is that what you intended???  :)

nice one, fun synth!

cheers,

-Tom

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2020 at 1:44 AM, emeraldsoul said:

Oh, by the way, that's what your song brought to mind

I would never encourage any form of drugs taking young Sir

Thank you for the ears and comment.

(Now where did I leave those king skins)

13 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Have you ever tried syntronik?

Thanks for listening and commenting David,

I confess I have not and did not even know about it.  There are only two synths in there that really appeal to me and that is the Andromeda and the Taurus emulations.  I also am not one to use synths that are sample based, other than drums, I have a few, like Dim Pro and Rapture Pro, M1 and Wavestation, EZBass but they all have relatively small sample base footprints. 

Many of the other synths in the IK collection I have in the Arturia V 7 collection as modelled synths so it would be duplication and I have a enough fun now deciding which synths to use.   I have a number of Synths from this guy Full Bucket Music they are worth checking out and are Free/Donationware