It’s too early to be awake!

Doc H

Boy was that me today!  I crashed early last night and ended up wide awake and ready to do things at 5am.  Doesn't my body understand "Saturdays??!"  I only let it keep me up for about 90 minutes before I was able to convince myself to go back to sleep. LOL.

Cute pic.

Funny thing on are end:   we got a kitten this past January and since we all ready have our  Multipoo, the kitten acts more like the dog all stretched out on the floor. She  loves belly rubs.  First time I have had a cat that loves belly rubs 🤣    I'm literally on the rug with one hand petting the kitty and one petting the dog. My wife laughs at me and tells me our animals have me trained. I can't argue with her on that one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4:00 AM is my "normal" wake-up time.

Every fall I dread going off Daylight Savings Time. Four is early, but three is ridiculous. It'll be Christmas before my brain and body have adapted to the new paradigm. I think we've all saved enough candles to justify getting rid of that silly convention.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Thanks for the kind words . I miss him the most when it is time to take a nap ..

Duke had a thing where I would lay on the floor and put my head on that pillow , He would then place his head on top of my head and sometimes fall asleep.

It was a real funny thing , he used to snore and drool all types of lubricants on my head ...How I wish I would have gotten a video of some of that stuff...

Kenny