Sign in to follow this  
Magic Russ

Harrison Mixbus $19

No offer for 32 c ? 

Edited by Zo
  • Haha 1

It not support VST3 format.

I read in manual: Mixbus does not currently load VST3 plugins, but this feature is coming soon!

Does anyone know when it comes?

1 hour ago, Marat said:

It not support VST3 format.

I read in manual: Mixbus does not currently load VST3 plugins, but this feature is coming soon!

Does anyone know when it comes?

You can go on their forum and you will find discussion threads about VST3 support. In short, they are working on it, but no time frame is given. But they say it is at the top of their priority list. My opinion: VST3 is a really important feature, especially since the likes of Melodyne is VST3 only, and it probably will hurt sales if not added asap.

That said, if you like a workflow similar to an analog console, I certainly do, Mixbus is a very nice DAW to work with and sounds great! For 19$, it's a steal! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I bought an inkjet printer cheap. But man the ink costs are killing me!

Just keeping it real ...

t

and yes I own (never use) it, mixbus I mean 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Usually the offer is $79.

We want the unusual offer lol !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

You can go on their forum and you will find discussion threads about VST3 support. In short, they are working on it, but no time frame is given. But they say it is at the top of their priority list. My opinion: VST3 is a really important feature, especially since the likes of Melodyne is VST3 only, and it probably will hurt sales if not added asap.

That said, if you like a workflow similar to an analog console, I certainly do, Mixbus is a very nice DAW to work with and sounds great! For 19$, it's a steal! 

Thanks for explaining this.