I hesitate to post this.......

Peter C

Link now removed - song undergoing further development!   How many versions do yours go through before you are finally happy....if ever.....????

A departure from our usual style. I'm thinking it needs an Enya-style female lead. Any comments / suggestions welcome. This is also a return to working primarily in CbB which I have to say is so much more stable than in the past. 

Edited by Peter C
Link removed

I get the Enya draw but I don't agree, your voice cuts through the slow arpeggio which makes it all a little less like an Enya rip off. I like Enya a lot ( I have all her albums )  but this is your song ..so keep it that way .. One nig is that as a lyrics lover, I wish you had the words on SC .

I enjoyed listening to this so thanks for the post 

S

2 hours ago, Sabby Brown said:

I get the Enya draw but I don't agree, your voice cuts through the slow arpeggio which makes it all a little less like an Enya rip off. I like Enya a lot ( I have all her albums )  but this is your song ..so keep it that way .. One nig is that as a lyrics lover, I wish you had the words on SC .

I enjoyed listening to this so thanks for the post 

S

Interesting, thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.  

I hadn't actually thought about the Enya comparison, possibly you are too kind about my lead vocal! 

I'll take on board the lyrics thing when the finished version goes out. 

• Great Idea 1