IK MAX Your Workstation Promotion - 50% off SampleTank 4 MAX

Peter - IK Multimedia

20201029_Max_your_workstation_news@2x.jp

50% off SampleTank 4 MAX virtual instrument workstation

It's time to MAX Your Workstation with an abundance of virtual instruments in a powerful and flexible workstation!  From October 8th through November 3rd 2020, get 50% off SampleTank 4 MAX - that means you can pick up over 260GB of samples and 8,000 sounds as low as $/€149.99.  There's no better time to fulfill your virtual instrument needs.

Buy now for as low as $/€149.99

With SampleTank 4 MAX, you can find any type of sound fast and tailor them to your needs with the new deep, powerful editing options and a new modulation matrix. New dynamic “groove players” – an arpeggiator, strummer, and pattern and loop players – turn your sounds into songs faster than ever.  Plus a new live mode makes SampleTank 4 MAX the perfect performance partner, with the ability to create entire set lists and easily map every parameter just how you need it.  SampleTank 4 MAX gives you the complete huge sound library - a complete sound and groove workstation that includes over 260 GB of samples and 8,000 sounds.

Hurry before this amazing deal ends!  Buy SampleTank 4 MAX now at 50% off.

All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Sale through November 3, 2020.

• Like 2

I pulled the trigger.  Now I am dreading the download.

One thing I am using is a download Manager rather than via my browser or IK Product Manager.  This does make the download go much quicker here.

Sometimes, using my browser, the files come down at around 250kbps (depending on time).  My browser is latest 64bit Firefox. Tried all others, same result.  Even tried another PC, same result.  Using a download Manager, gets me the files at around 53mbps (or about 6.3 megabytes a second).

2 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

You qualify for the lowest price for this which is the upgrade at 149.99.

If upgrade was $99 I would’ve considered it.  I know you hear this a lot and it’s a recurring theme, but paying same for an upgrade as anyone else buying for first time just rubs people wrong way.  I know it’s a company strategy and not you Peter :) 

Not sure why it still bugs me every time specially since I know the answer. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kevin H said:

If upgrade was $99 I would’ve considered it.  I know you hear this a lot and it’s a recurring theme, but paying same for an upgrade as anyone else buying for first time just rubs people wrong way.  I know it’s a company strategy and not you Peter :) 

Not sure why it still bugs me every time specially since I know the answer. 

149.99 is not what people buying the first time would pay.  If you're new to IK you'd qualify for a price $100 higher ($249.99).  We offer a great crossgrade to people who own other IK products, yes, as that is giving customers a great deal.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia

10 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

The only thing stopping me is the size and it's probably overwhelming to audition everything.  

Now is the time with Covid as you have an excuse to be left alone :D        Have to look on the bright side with this darn pandemic!

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

Now is the time with Covid as you have an excuse to be left alone :D        Have to look on the bright side with this darn pandemic!

This is also adding another 300GB of drive space.   I've never come across anyone talking about how great the ST4 sounds are or anyone who has used them in a project.

2 hours ago, abacab said:

You found one that is sponsored.  I made a thread some time ago about people in these forums using ST4 sounds.   I haven't come across those users in Live, FL forums.  One guy did a project in FL before ST4 came out.  I need to explore what I already have in ST before considering this.