IK Total Studio Spectacular is back by popular demand

Peter - IK Multimedia

20201005_total_studio_spectacular2_news@

Save up to 75% on Total Studio 2 MAX

With creative expression and inspiration at an all time high, we all need powerful tools to fuel that creativity.  Total Studio 2 MAX provides an incredibly diverse set of music creation tools - a huge bundle of music software with which you can create anything from an epic masterpiece to an intimate soulful song.  From October 8th through November 2nd, 2020 save up to 75% on Total Studio 2 MAX.

Grab the following music software deals before time runs out:

Total Studio 2 MAX   $/€999.99    $/€249.99
Total Studio 2 MAX (boxed)    $/€1029.99    $/€259.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade    $/€699.99    $/€179.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Crossgrade (boxed)    $/€729.99    $/€189.99
Total Studio 2 MAX MAXgrade    $/€499.99    $/€139.99
Total Studio 2 MAX MAXgrade (boxed)    $/€529.99    $/€149.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade    $/€249.99    $/€74.99
Total Studio 2 MAX Upgrade (boxed)    $/€279.99    $/€84.99

Not sure which version you qualify for?  Log in to your IK account and visit your Eligibility page now.

With 94 products, 16,800 sounds, 39 high-end mixing/mastering processors and over 350 gear models for guitar and bass, Total Studio 2 MAX meets the demands of today’s most challenging music productions. It’s the best way to take your music production to the MAX.  Buy now or find an authorized IK dealer

All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country.  Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.  Promotion valid through November 2, 2020.

• Like 4

For anybody who is thinking about Modo Bass and even one more thing from IK, this is the time.  I have always said that Total Studio is  the best deal for  IK.  It is essentially their version of Komplete. 

The only thing is...maybe after all these sales, Total Studio 3 might be on the horizon?   And that would probably give you everything since Total Studio 2.  SampleTank 4, all those new T-RackS (including Sunset Sound) and AmpliTube expansions, Hammond, Syntronik Deluxe, Modo Drums, probably  MidiBox too, etc.   But it will be a LOT more $$$ than this for a new buyer.

Also, there is no telling when it will come out It might be years. I bought Total Studio 2 and am enjoying using it right now, particularly Modo Bass and AmpliTube.  I might go for the upgrade to Total Studio 3 right away if there is a decent intro price.

I wish Total Studio was more like Komplete, when you know it always comes out in the fall on even numbered years, with a half off sale the following summer.  You can plan!  😃  I am trying to be patient, but it's very hard to resist a lot of these products as I love IK so much. 

Edited by Reid Rosefelt

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I wish Total Studio was more like Komplete, when you know it always comes out in the fall on even numbered years, with a half off sale the following summer.  You can plan! 

I think this is their plan Reid. To have sales at unknown times.

I got TS 2 Max when it was on sale, what a year or more ago? And with other sales and intro pricing, I have almost everything IK has now, with the exception of the Hammond B3, and Joe Stach AT expansion. I got everything else.

So a TS 3 Max for me would not be anything really special. 

Unless I am missing something...

[edit] yes I did miss something... Mixbox! So for how much to get these three (Mixbox, Hammond, Joe Stach)? I might jump!! See that was their plan all along!!

Edited by Grem

21 hours ago, Grem said:

Should have waited until I read all the new posts before responding to the ST MAX thread!!

Here is  a chance for all GB participants to MAX IT OUT!! FOR  REAL THIS TIME!! : )

It doesn't unless you lack the Amplitube and TRacks.   The only thing I would get out of this is Modo Bass and a few pianos.  With Jam Points this may be less than buying Modo Bass.  My only dislike in this is it's only ST SE. 

46 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

It doesn't unless you lack the Amplitube and TRacks.   The only thing I would get out of this is Modo Bass and a few pianos.  With Jam Points this may be less than buying Modo Bass.  My only dislike in this is it's only ST SE. 

Yes. ST4 wasn't available at that time when TS2 Max was released. I got ST4 with all the available libs later when ST4 was offered at a intro price. 

6 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

The MODO Bass is probably worth it, if you have some Jam Points! I picked that up on the GB and it is cool!

Or this... https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/index.php?A=sampletank-4-max&utm_source=forum&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=maxyourworkstation2020

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 12:02 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Save up to 75% on Total Studio 2 MAX

With creative expression and inspiration at an all time high, we all need powerful tools to fuel that creativity.  Total Studio 2 MAX provides an incredibly diverse set of music creation tools - a huge bundle of music software with which you can create anything from an epic masterpiece to an intimate soulful song.  From October 8th through November 2nd, 2020 save up to 75% on Total Studio 2 MAX.

Grab the following music software deals before time runs out:

Total Studio 2 MAX   $/€999.99    $/€249.99
Total Studio 2 MAX (boxed)    $/€1029.99    $/€259.99

@Peter

I jumped on the Total Studio 2 Max Maxgrade, which seemed like a good deal to round out my IKM instruments using JamPoints.  The Boxed version came in 2 days, and that was great!  The USB stick would only work in 1 of the 6 USB ports I tried it in, all powered, and all which work with ALL my other USB sticks, instruments and external harddrives.  I could see the WIndows install exe, and started the install specifically for MODO Bass, Miroslav, Larsen.  Each for VST, VST3 and standalone and in the suggested directory from the install program.  Installed started but for each each one, I was quickly met with an error message, and I have attached a screen shot of two of them.  Install had to be aborted.  I tried an install to another harddrive with the same result.  It seems that the IKM USB stick is faulty, or the files on it are faulty.  I sent a message to support, but thought you might have another idea to get this installed.  Thanks!

MODO bass install error.JPG

Miroslav orchestra install error.JPG

• Sad 2

Help me out here mates. (with Larry gone, I can't go right to the source 😟)
If I had waited, I would get ModoD, ModoB, B3, Miroslav SE (actually the full Miroslav!),
what was the 5th one? (why am I asking you?) and the few TrackS I don't have and all the
Amp 4 goodies I'm missing, for the $125.99 (with my whamy jammy bonus) I see in my cart?
I'm tempted, but mad at myself for letting myself get "sucked" in.....

t

IKM's ball, their rules, and a good "deal"! I bought Sunset Sound early, but its been worth the price of admission....

one thing we all know for sure, if you wait with IKM, the price will go down. this ain't FabFilter is it!

On 10/11/2020 at 3:09 PM, balinas said:

@Peter

I jumped on the Total Studio 2 Max Maxgrade, which seemed like a good deal to round out my IKM instruments using JamPoints.  The Boxed version came in 2 days, and that was great!  The USB stick would only work in 1 of the 6 USB ports I tried it in, all powered, and all which work with ALL my other USB sticks, instruments and external harddrives.  I could see the WIndows install exe, and started the install specifically for MODO Bass, Miroslav, Larsen.  Each for VST, VST3 and standalone and in the suggested directory from the install program.  Installed started but for each each one, I was quickly met with an error message, and I have attached a screen shot of two of them.  Install had to be aborted.  I tried an install to another harddrive with the same result.  It seems that the IKM USB stick is faulty, or the files on it are faulty.  I sent a message to support, but thought you might have another idea to get this installed.  Thanks!

MODO bass install error.JPG

Miroslav orchestra install error.JPG

Sorry to hear that, I'm not sure what would cause that.  For the applications themselves I'd say the downloads for each aren't that large so if you could in the mean time (and if you have not done so already) download those and install you'll be for sure getting the newest version and a smoother installation.  I'd see what IK Support does for the much larger sound libraries, though, and for the general potential issue with that particular USB stick.

5 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Sorry to hear that, I'm not sure what would cause that.  For the applications themselves I'd say the downloads for each aren't that large so if you could in the mean time (and if you have not done so already) download those and install you'll be for sure getting the newest version and a smoother installation.  I'd see what IK Support does for the much larger sound libraries, though, and for the general potential issue with that particular USB stick.

Thanks.  I did download MODO Bass and installed that smoothly.  I dont have the bandwidth to download much of the others, and that is why I went for the boxed versions to begin with.  Still waiting to get any response back from Support.  The other sad part is that the USB stick isn't even heavy enough to be an effective paperweight! 🧱😉

3 hours ago, balinas said:

Thanks.  I did download MODO Bass and installed that smoothly.  I dont have the bandwidth to download much of the others, and that is why I went for the boxed versions to begin with.  Still waiting to get any response back from Support.  The other sad part is that the USB stick isn't even heavy enough to be an effective paperweight! 🧱😉

We'll make it right.  I'll find a fantastic paperweight during Prime Day and send it to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

5 hours ago, Promidi said:

Have you tried using a third party Download manager?

The one I use is this one.

https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/

I used this for the Sampletank 4 Max content and that content came down at over 6.4 megabytes per second (or 51.2 Mb/s)

Thanks! I will look at that. The satellite service runs quicker after 3 AM, and they increase the GB’s one can download at that time as well.  I just try not to be awake at that time!  

I went for this deal but trying to get my head around downloading it all - I thought the IK product manager would take the strain ?

I had to go into custom shop to "restore my gear" before amplitude would load the new amps - same with t-racks 

Now trying to get hold of the sampletank synths and samples.... I can't see the sample packs in Product Manager ?  Seems I can only download these from the website - except when I go there and select them all and press download ...nothing happens ?

29 minutes ago, simon said:

Seems I can only download these from the website - except when I go there and select them all and press download ...nothing happens ?

I just got through d/l a lot of sounds with IKPM for Syntronik and ST4 that I got in the GB. There is a tab in IKPM for Sounds. I clicked it and looked around. I saw what I needed to authorize and d/l. I selected Install on all of them, walked away, came back and it was done!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1