Neural DSP Fortin Cali Flash Sale (50% off)

Cat Schrodinger

From email today:

FORTIN CALI
FLASH SALE
SAVE 50%

Fortin Cali is discounted by 50% until Monday 12th October. The discount will end at 10pm EEST.

Save 50% on Fortin Cali by entering the code CALI50 at checkout!

https://neuraldsp.com/products/fortin-cali-suite

Regular price before discount:

€99 / $116.99 USD

I own 3 of them (Thanks Zo!) and play mostly progressive rock and metal. They're great sims (I own a lot) and my go-to along with S-Gear.

They're not just for heavy sounds, Archetype Abasi, Nolly and Plini all have great clean and crunch sounds inside. I haven't tried Fortin Cali but I expect the quality would be extremely good.

Edited by Toffo

I don t think it sounds better , the sound territory is narrowed by artists so it s more direct sounding , ik has more possibilities and options , can be more exotic ... neural is natural sounding ,... another great option is stl tones , mix reading tones , fast and easy to tweak .....

On 10/8/2020 at 9:21 AM, Toffo said:

I own 3 of them (Thanks Zo!) and play mostly progressive rock and metal. They're great sims (I own a lot) and my go-to along with S-Gear.

They're not just for heavy sounds, Archetype Abasi, Nolly and Plini all have great clean and crunch sounds inside. I haven't tried Fortin Cali but I expect the quality would be extremely good.

Don t try it , the cleans are also superbe lol ...

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2020 at 11:54 AM, Piotr said:

Unfortunately one cannot use this sale voucher and loyalty one at the same time what means price is exactly the same for loyal customers and others... 

Another fancy loyalty program... Well... 

Yep loyalty vaucher are useless with neural dsp unless you really can t wait for a sale ...